The Highway 29 Specific Plan Stakeholder and Citizens Advisory Committee (SCAC) has been charged with soliciting comments from stakeholders, review preliminary findings, and provide perspective in developing a vision for the Highway 29 Priority Development Area Specific Plan.
The SCAC consists of representation from a broad spectrum of the community with special attention paid to involve community groups and minority, low-income, youth, renter, and non-English speaking populations and is expected to be in place for two years.
The Committee will include the following representation:
- one Chamber of Commerce representative
- two business representatives
- two neighborhood residents
- a community representative
- an environmental advocacy member
- an at-large citizen representative
- non-profit or other community or faith-based organization representative
- transit agency representative