City Staff Compensation

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To provide complete transparency, City Manager and City Staff compensation is provided here. The City Manager's agreement is the Council-approved employment agreement with Dana Shigley that outlines the terms and conditions of her employment as the City Manager as well as all of the approved compensation components.  Any further questions about compensation can be found in the Human Resources Department or by calling Human Resources at 707-647-4361.

City Manager employment agreement and compensation can be viewed HERE

The State Controller's Office lists salaries for all City and County workers in California