ORDENANZA DE CANNABIS DE LA CIUDAD DE AMERICAN CANYON
The City of American Canyon and three other Napa County cities and town convened a county-wide Cannabis Roundtable to discuss the issues regarding the passage of California Proposition 64 and the regulation of medical and recreational cannabis (marijuana) in Napa County. The goal is to reach a consensus on how to regulate cannabis that is generally consistent within the county's borders.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Proposition 64 outlines cannabis uses that became legal in the State of California when the proposition went into effect on November 8, 2016. Local decisions now need to be made in regards to how we permit cannabis in our community.
On March 20, 2018, the City Council extended the interim emergency ordinance to November 14, 2018.
On February 20, 2018, the City Council directed staff to prepare a Cannabis Ordinance that would allow manufacturing, testing, and delivery.
On October 3, 2017, the City of American Canyon's City Council adopted an interim emergency ordinance. Read the complete Staff Report here.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Napa County Cannabis Roundtable
- California Bureau of Cannabis Control
- California Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA)
- California Cannabis Industry Association
- California Cannabis Portal
- *NEW* Database of Cannabis Laws throughout California
- Local Cannabis Ordinances and Model Ordinance
- Cannabis Survey Results