Home-Based Business License Requirements

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
The use of residential property for business purposes requires a Home Occupation Permit.  If your business is home-based in American Canyon please complete the Home Occupation Business License Forms.  There are several provisions listed on the reverse side of the Home Occupation Permit.  For more details or to receive a complete listing of the Home Occupation Permit regulations, please contact the Planning Department.