WHAT WE DO
The City Manager's Office, along with the City Clerk's Office, is part of the City of American Canyon's Administration Department. We are the principal link between the City Council, City staff and the public. The intent of the department is to provide the best public service possible to all involved with the City whether they are residents, business, staff or the City Council.
The City Manager is the administrative head of City government under direction of City Council, and provides direction to department heads. The City Clerk supervises the processing, maintenance and storage of public records (Public Records Request Form) and oversees adherence to rules and procedures of City government. The City Clerk supports the City Council and is assisted by the Deputy City Clerk.
CONTACTING THE CITY'S ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
Jason Holley, City of American Canyon Interim City Manager
4381 Broadway Street, Suite 201
Open Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5pm
|Contact Name and Email||Phone|
|Jason Holley, Interim City Manager||(707) 647-4369|
|Deanna Parness, Assistant to the City Manager||(707) 647-5305|
|Lora Hudson, Administrative Assistant||(707) 647-5323|
|Fax Number||(707) 643-1042|
City of American Canyon Administrative Staff Directory
Links to our most frequently requested information are listed below.
- Want to know how to conserve water? Check out our Water Conservation page.
- More about Citizens Academy
- ADA Policy and Complaint Process
- City Commission Applications
- City Municipal Code
- Complaint Handling Process
- Economic and Business Development
- Liability Claim Form (claims are handled by Human Resources Department)
- Sheriff's / American Canyon Police Department Complaint Forms
- Supervisor Districts