The City of American Canyon is now accepting applications for the Community Grant Program. Applications will be accepted in the Parks and Recreation Office, 100 Benton Way until 5 p.m. on Monday, October 1, 2018.
The Parks and Recreation Department on behalf of City Council accepts grant applications annually with the purpose of assisting local non-profit and community groups to provide programs and projects that benefit American Canyon residents. Mini-grants may also be requested to support youth requests for special project funding such as to send a child to summer camp, a special competition, or to provide limited assistance to a special project that directly benefits American Canyon children.
Community Grant Timeline
- Monday, October 1, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. – Application deadline (late applications will not be considered)
- October – Initial applications screening
- November/December – Applicant presentation to the Parks and Community Services Commission
- December/January – Final award by City Council
- October-December – Applicant submits a final report showing how the grant funds were used based on the award.
Listed below are documents containing additional information as well as the application form.