EspanolTagalog Home
Contact Us

Permits & Fees

The following is a list of Public Works Department permits and fees. For more information, contact Public Works Administration at 647-4562.

Grading Permits
Encroachment Permits within a public easement or right-of-way   
Encroachment Permit Pool/Spa Drainage
Transportation Permits (for oversize/overweight vehicles)
Temporary Hydrant Meter Permits

Know what's below...Call before you dig!  USA North

The Master Fee Schedule details Public Works fees, including:

Engineering Plan Review and Inspection Fee
Drainage Plan Check Fee
Sewer Plan Check and Inspection Fee
Vacation of Public Right-of-Way
Certificate of Correction
Stop Work Order
Lot Line Adjustment
Release of Lien
Flood Control Certificates
Backflow Prevention Devise Testing and Repair
Water System Audits
Pollution Prevention Program Fees

Please note that contractors working in the City of American Canyon are required to have a Business License; click here for details.

Hydrant Meters for Construction Water

The City of American Canyon encourages use of recycled water for all temporary hydrant meters used for construction and irrigation within the City’s potable water service boundary. Recycled water can be obtained through the City of American Canyon or Napa Sanitation District located at 1515 Soscol Ferry Road, Napa.  (707) 258-6000

To apply for a temporary meter please click here for the application.  Completed applications should be submitted to the Utility Billing Department. If you would like pre-approval or have questions please contact Greg Baer, Development Services Engineer (707) 647-4583

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 9/23/2014 3:01:27 PM