8 a.m. - Sundown (except when school is in session)
Schedule When School Is In Session
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 3:15 p.m. - Sundown
Wednesdays 1:30 p.m. - Sundown
Skate Park Rules
- All users are required to wear helmets, kneepads, and elbow pads. (Municipal Code 12.04.050)
- Skateboards and in-line skates ONLY.
- NO bicycles, scooters or motorized equipment allowed.
- Keep food and drink off of skating surface and ramps.
- No glass permitted in skate park.
- Unauthorized ramps, jumps or obstacles may not be used inside or outside the skate park area.
- Skate at your own risk. This is a non-supervised facility.
- No alcohol, drugs or tobacco products permitted.
- All organized events, lessons and contests require a facility use permit.
- Do not use facility if wet or hazardous conditions exist.
Report unsafe conditions, graffiti, vandalism or maintenance concerns to Community Services Department at 707-648-7275.
Notice: The Skate Park is subject to closure if posted rules are not followed, or if there is excessive trash, graffiti or vandalism.
Skate Park Information
Square Footage: 13,000 sq. ft.
Opening Date: July 15, 2003
Type: Concrete slab with all steel ramps and equipment
Features: Jump Box (2), Grind Ledge (3), Pyramid (2), Grind Rail (4), Hip, Grind Box, Wedge, Sub Box, Quarter Pipe, Bank Ramp (3), Quarter Pipe Kicker, Roll-In, Half Pipe
Located Behind The Community Center Gym, 100 Benton Way