The Mayor and City Council Members serve as Board of Directors for the Fire Protection District and the American Canyon Financing Authority JPA.
2016 COUNCIL COMMITTEE APPOINTMENTS
- American Canyon Chamber of Commerce Governmental Affairs (Alternate)
- American Canyon Public Art Committee
- American Canyon Water Resources Blue Ribbon Committee
- Associates of Bay Area Governments (ABAG)
- Napa County Airport Industrial Area Committee
- Napa County League of Governments (NCLOG)
- Napa Vallejo Waste Management Authority (Alternate)
- Napa Valley Unified School District
BACKGROUND AND EMPLOYMENT
- 12 year resident of American Canyon
- Founding member of the Open Space Advisory Committee, City of American Canyon
- Member of the City of American Canyon Broadway Specific Plan Committee
- Chair of State Route 29 Gateway Corridor Plan Citizens Advisory Committee
- Principal at the Oro Group, a communications consultancy to technology firms
- Co-founder and partner in loT Central, a professional community for the internet of things.
In order to further the effective electronic exchange of information and views between the City’s residents and their elected representatives, the City of American Canyon provides each individual member of the Mayor and City Council with a page on the City’s Website. The contents of this page have been chosen by the individual council member, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the City of American Canyon, its Mayor and Council, or other individual council members.