Vehicle Release

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If your vehicle was impounded because the driver of the vehicle was driving unlicensed, driving on a suspended license or arrested you will need the following:

  • The registered owner of the vehicle must be present.
  • The vehicle must have current registration or temporary registration.  Temporary registration would consist of either a one day moving permit or a red temporary registration sticker issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles.
  • A valid licensed driver must be present.
  • $150 cash only (we only accept exact cash and do not make change)

If your vehicle is impounded solely for expired registration you do not have to pay the $150 fee.

Please call the police department at 707-551-0600 if you have any questions about your vehicle release.