Report Dumping and Discharges to Storm Drain

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Report suspected hazardous discharges by calling 911 immediately. Report suspected illegal discharges by calling the Stormwater Hotline at (707) 647-4550 or through SeeClickFixPlease have the following information available before reporting a problem:
  1. What is the address or cross streets and any landmark that will assist us in locating the problem?
  2. What is the substance involved or what does it look like?
  3. Is it currently flowing to a storm drain or a water body or has it stopped?
  4. Any additional comments you think might help.

You may also include your contact information. This is optional. You do not have to tell us who you are or where you live. However, in some cases, not being able to contact you may limit our ability to investigate the problem.

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone
  • Email

Please report all discharges to storm drains, gutters, ditches and waterway! The discharges into a storm drain system that are not composed entirely of stormwater, prohibited by, with few exceptions, American Canyon Municipal Code 14.28, along with state or federal laws, prohibit the release of anything other than stormwater runoff to the storm drain system. Some examples of illegal discharges include: dumping car fluids, sewage, dirt, concrete, construction waste, paint and excess irrigation runoff. Please help keep our waterways clean!

Report dumping, stormwater