Stormwater & Construction

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All individuals undertaking public or private construction or ground disturbing activities must take steps to prevent discharge of pollutants resulting from these activities. To find out what level of Best Management Practice (BMP) implementation is required for a project, applicants may refer to the Stormwater Quality Submittal Requirements Checklist for applicability. Projects that disturb less than one acre (<1 acre) of soil may refer to the Erosion and Sediment Plan Guidance. Projects that disturb more than one acre (>1 acre) of soil are subject to the state's Construction General Permit (CGP). These projects must apply for and comply will all requirements of the CGP.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer