YOUR RESOURCE GUIDE FOR OUTDOOR WATER-SAVINGS
Saving water can be easy! Use the resources below to become more water efficient outdoors.
FREE WATER-SAVING DEVICES
Free Water Conservation Devices are available for pick-up at City Hall (while supplies last), including:
- Hose timers with automatic shut-off
- Rain gauge with lawn watering guides
AMERICAN CANYON'S CASH FOR GRASS PROGRAM?
Did you know that we will give you CASH for your grass? Check out our Cash for Grass program to learn more. This program applies to both residents and businesses residing within American Canyon's city limits.
HOW MUCH WATER DOES YOUR HOME USE?
Knowledge is power! Take the Virtual Home Tour to better understand how your home uses water. This site is also full of recommendations on how to make your home more water efficient both inside and outside.
Check back to view this list of resources. We will keep it updated as we find new ways to help you save water.
- Top 100 Water Conservation Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions - Recycled Water
- Mid City Nursery Water Wise Tips
- UC Master Gardeners of Napa County Drought Tips
- Sunset Magazine's Gardening in Drought Tips
- Sunset Magazine's - Sunset Talks Water Blog
- Water-Wise Gardening in the Napa Valley
- Search for a local Bay-Friendly Landscaping and Gardening Professional
- Eartheasy's 25 Ways to Conserve Water in the Home and Yard
- H2OUSE's Landscape Irrigation Efficiency Tips