The commissions, boards, and committees established by the City Council advise the City Council on policy matters regarding specific areas of expertise. Agendas and minutes of the City’s commissions, boards, and committees are posted at City Hall and published online.
The City is accepting applications until 5 PM on Thursday, October 31, 2019, for the following advisory committees:
In addition, the City Council appoints, or recommends to the Napa County Board of Supervisors appointment of, a citizen representative to sit on various countywide commissions. Residents of the City of American Canyon serve on the following countywide commissions, committees and boards.
- Measure A Financial Oversight Committee (FOC)
- Mosquito Abatement District
- Napa City-County Library Commission
- Napa County Regional Park and Open Space District Advisory Committee
- Napa Valley Transportation Authority's Active Transportation Advisory Committee (ATAC)
- Napa Valley Transportation Authority's Citizen Advisory Committee