Replace a toilet and get $100 rebate plus save up to 40% of your indoor water budget!
If you have old or leaky toilets, or if you have to flush more than once, the City will give you up to $100 per toilet to replace them with new High-Efficiency toilets. Old models can use up to 7 gallons with each flush. Today's High-Efficiency Toilets do the job using just 1.28 gallons or less!
Steps to Participate:
- Purchase the Certified WaterSense toilet of your choice and replace your old toilet. Toilet must have an EPA WaterSense Label to qualify for rebate.
- Recycle the old toilet at the Corporation Yard, 205 Wetlands Edge Road (Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM) (707) 647-4550
- Submitting an application for the Toilet Rebate can be done by printing this WaterSense Toilet Application, attaching a copy of the WaterSense toilet receipt and submit to the City of American Canyon Public Works Department, 4381 Broadway, Suite 201, American Canyon CA 94503. If you have further questions please call (707)647-4558.
The City of American Canyon is offering rebates to customers who replace toilets that use more than 1.28 gallons per flush with High Efficiency Toilets. Funding is limited and applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The City reserves the right to terminate the program at any time, for any reason.
- Program is open to all properties served by a City of American Canyon water account.
- Applicant’s account must be in good standing.
- Toilet to be replaced must use more than 1.28 gallons per flush.
- Renters must obtain permission and signature of the owner on the rebate application.
- New toilets purchased must have a WaterSense label.
- Customers must consent to brief Pre- and Post-Inspection site visits. The City will contact you if an inspection is necessary; not all toilets will be inspected.
- City staff does not remove or install toilets.
- Please recycle the porcelain parts of the toilet by bringing them to the City’s Corporation Yard, 205 Wetlands Edge Road, American Canyon. Remove all plastic parts; only the porcelain will be accepted.
- Upon Final Approval, the City will issue a rebate check to the eligible applicant within six (6) weeks.